Sulu Release 1.6.7 and SuluArticleBundle 1.0.0-RC1
Analytics fixed and improved
The analytics implementation has been fixed so that the list in the Sulu-Admin will only show analytics for the current environment. This avoids confusion for the content manager. The functionality has also been improved and now allows setting the position for the analytics-script (before/after body and before/after head).
Please be aware that you have to update your data (see the UPGRADE.md)!
This release also includes some smaller bugfixes (all backward compatible).
- Serialization of contact-categories (in twig template) that have been selected in the contact-selection
- Fixes matching of URLs which contains German "Umlaute" (ä, ü or ö)
- Fixed misleading security warning message when changing the permissions of a user (or user role)
The first release candidate of the SuluArticleBundle brings many important fixes and features:
- The content will be stored in the index to allow accessing in SmartContent/Selection and SearchController
- The re-index command was refactored to make it easier to re-index complete articles (incl. multi-locale and recreate index mapping)
- The articles will be indexed properly in massive-search
- Improved documentation for "page-tree", "article-types", "article-view-document" and "article-overview"
- Introduced error messages for a missing or broken template in Sulu-Admin
- Validated default template at the cache-warmup time
For the full CHANGELOG see the release on sulu/SuluArticleBundle:1.0.0-RC1.
We hope our community will do a lot of testing so we can release the official version 1.0 as soon as we have a clean and stable code - stay tuned :)